Monday, May 17, 2010

Awards!

Today my blog received its first two awards:








So first of all....




Thanks Thousif!


Do drop by his post here to see the other winners at the Raza Awards :) Some pretty amazing blogs. I'm not going to be vain enough to repeat his words of praise, but either way, I was thrilled........


I'm also taking this opportunity to list another award I'd received. Thousif's awards are the first I've received since I started this blog, but I got another one before that. Here it is:






So,


Thanks Nil!


To both Thousif and Nil, a million thanks. You guys are both seriously inspirational and your motivation (especially yours Nil ;) ) was(is) really valuable. Appreciation from you really makes my day. I love you guys and your blogs are awesome! You and all the others who've commented on my blog have really helped me keep writing and enjoy it   :)
So now to continue the chain, I'm passing on the best follower award to:
















Vivarjitha!!!   Thanks for following my blog with such enthusiasm. Keep writing!









BTW, Have lots of posts planned and will start putting them up soon. And until then, to all my readers, thank you!

9 comments:

Thousif Raza said...

hey charu.... you deserve it ya.... you are talented and smart and your doing what you can for the community :)... i am glad ... but thats not the only award you won silly... you also won the the next best thing award so go grab it.... :)




take care and keep writing......

Charu said...

@Thousif: Thanks again! And you're right about the award, will grab it right now, silly me... :)

Vintage Obsession said...

congratulations and for many more :)

Charu said...

@Vintage obsession: Thank you :)

nil said...

aww honey you totally deserved it! and congratulations on thousif's award :)

indeed, many more to come! : )

Charu said...

@Nil: Glad to see you're back on my blog! I would love to hear your thoughts on the last post. In the meantime, thanks!

nil said...

Heyyy you had written something on 11th grade on blogger. . why can't I find it??! :(

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

thanks a lot...and i'd really luv to continue following ur blog....it's quite an inspirational one!!!

Charu said...

@Nil: Aaahhh, I'd taken it down for some corrections. Don't worry, am uploading it now. To be honest it's not one of those cheerful things, but hope you'll like it...

@Vivarjitha: Great!